Friday 25 April 2014

Every Girls Essentials

Hi everyone, I have a bit of a story for you today. its not particularly exciting but a story is a story, anyway i was on the bus today and my hands felt really dry. I reached for my bag hoping to find my Atrixo deep moisturizing hand cream i carry about. I looked and looked but couldn't find it!!. i kept searching ( i had a big bag today). Eventually i found it and was like YAY!!
you're probably thinking whats the point of this story?? well from this i concluded that every girl should carry around 3 main essentials. Mine are below but it may differ from individual to individual. These things may be a bit more to remember when you are filling your bag up, but they are worth the hassle.
1- Carmex lip balm - this thing is a life saver from dry lips
2- Tissues -you never know when they will come handy!
3- Hand cream - keep your hands moisturized, it helps them look young!

2 comments:

  1. I need to take note from this! I think I'm more shocked at you using hand cream! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always use handcream lol my hands are waaay too dry!!

      Delete